Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1/1/2013

I'm not big into resolutions and nonsense like that. However, I've recently begun a new season in my life and I want to try something new. This year, I decided to start a year long 365 photo blog which I know can become a bit cliché, but I've been fascinated by the idea for a while now. I've seen some really good ones and some bad ones done by people over the last couple of years and I'm curious to see how I'll do. For me, 2013 is going to be a year full of a lot of travelling, working, projects and adventures. I feel like this will be a helpful way for me to document and share the experience.

My goal is to provide an image a day. Each image will include a brief caption, story or explanation from the day to accompany it. That's it.

Here's to a new year and new adventures!





In our family, it's fairly customary for the new year to start with cleaning. It's a time to put away the Christmas decorations and set the atmosphere of our home for the coming year. While I was dusting, I caught a glimpse of this beauty at the back of my mom's Christmas cactus. It's gorgeous! Had to get a flashlight to illuminate it in the shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment